Gibbstown Navan, County Meath , C15 R8D9
At a glance...
- Bright, spacious accommodation extending to c. 1572 sq ft.
- In excellent structural and decorative repair.
- Cavity walls are pumped with beaded insulation.
- Brand new water tank in the attic, new larger hot water cylinder and water softening system.
- High power water pump for both showers.
- Property recently repainted with guttering replaced.
- South facing rear garden, with a selection of mature trees & shrubs to include rhododendrons, lilac trees, cherry blossoms, magnolia trees, oaks, beech & laurel hedging & rose bushes.
- Double Entrance Gates.
- Located approximately 4 miles from Navan and six from Kells.
A nicely presented 4 bedroom bungalow extending to c. 1,572 sq.ft (145.70 sq.m) on c.1 acre of mature gardens located in Gibbstown, Navan. Accommodation includes: Front Porch, Entrance Hall, Livingroom, Kitchen/dining area, Utility, 4 bedrooms (main ensuite) & Bathroom. One of the main features of this property are the mature private gardens surrounding it. The property is located directly across from An Stor shop and is easily accessible to both Navan and Kells. Built in the 1980's, the property has been perfectly maintained and upgraded by it's present owners making it an ideal family home. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hallway: Tile Flooring. Storage.
Livingroom: 4.766m x 4.170m Open Fire, Fitted Units, Laminate walnut flooring, Coving.
Kitchen/Dining: 6.205m x 3.327m Fully fitted, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan.
Utility: 2.440m x 0.607m Off Kitchen, plumbed. Tile Flooring., Sliding doors to rear.
Bedroom No 1: 7.561m x 3.919m Solid Oak Flooring, Coving. Double doors to front and rear
En-Suite: 0.989m x 2.788m Shower on mains, tiled, ectractor fan.
Bedroom No 2: 3.341m x 3.327m To rear. Fitted Wardrobe.
Bedroom No 3: 3.658m x 3.044m To front. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom No 4: 3.335m x 3.023m To front. Fitted Wardrobe.
Bathroom: 3.329m x 2.073m Corner Bath, Whb, Wc. Plumber for Single Shower. Partly tiled. Access to Attic from Bathroom. Stira. Electricity. Hotpress with new water cylinder, wired for immersion.
OUTSIDE: Two Sheds (8.951m x 4.431m) Main shed installed by Shanette Sheds, Westmeath. It is insulated with Kingspan insulation and is walled throughout. Green Shed is insulated with electrical sockets. c. 1 acres of mature garden as outlined above.
From Kells, travel out the R163 Kells/Slane road , pass Gibbstown Cemetry on right, keep left on road to Slane. The property is on the right hand side, opposite An Stor Shop. See sign. Eircode C15R8D9.